Thursday, August 16, 2012

Personalized Friendship Plaque


Hi there, it's me Jeannie with a fun project I am giving to my good friend I am about to see in 2 hours...that translates into...I will get very little sleep tonight!

I have used 2 stamps from the set called You're so Punny.  The exact phrase that I needed wasn't in the set, but by combining 2 together, I was able to get what I needed.



Instead of doing a card, I thought I'd do this little plaque to remind her of our early morning workouts. I should say HER workouts, I just pretend to workout alongside her.


We talk about anything and everything, we try to solve the world's problems and we happily refer to the gym as the batcave.


Stamped phrases can be used in many different ways, and my project shows you that they are not just for cards! 


They chair stamp is from Close to My Heart, the ladybug, is an old one of mine and my papers are various brands.


The dies I used are by MFT and Cheery Lynn Designs.
I hope you have enjoyed this little treasure I have shared today.
This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana, posting in behalf of Joy's Life.com.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment