Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello Sweetie Swatch Tag

Hello everyone! Are you enjoying all the fun swatch tags we are having on the DT blog this week? I enjoyed it a lot making mine!
"Hello Sweetie" from Yummy Pun Stamp Set. Photo from my stash.
"Wishing you a bright and happy day" from Tag You're It Set One!
Easy and cute! You can get the stamps here! Visit my blog here! Happy Crafting!

This is my last post as a Joy's Life design team member. Joy took me on her amazing team when I was a rookie. I was very lucky to be in such a talented, well-organized, friendly and supportive team. I enjoyed every one of my assignments and have grown so much during my two terms. It was a hard decision but I have decided to take a break. I will still be using Joy's stamps and maybe join the team for blog hops or things like that. Thank you Joy, for a fun and memorable design team experience. I appreciate it. I will miss you! Hugs, Nina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment