Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bubbles!

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More... This week the DT is making projects with some AMAZING tubes that Joy sent us! These are great for party favors or a little something special for that special someone in your life!

Today I am using "Hope Your Day BUBBLES Over With Fun" from the brand new set  Tag You're It TWO so of course I had to put bubbles in my tube!!
 And here is a close-up of the sentiment! 


To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...

And to see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....

Have a great day! :) 

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, lover her work and all the others of course but I am kinda partial to Miss Laura LOL We are good friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG bubbles! Never would have thought of that. Awesome idea and the sentiment is perfect.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete