Monday, April 23, 2012

Clean and simple love card

It's Megan again with another clean and simple card for you. I have been really into the CAS look lately. 


When I saw these heart stamps and Joy asked us to make something romantic or about love, this design just popped into my head. I wanted to showcase the awesome heart stamps.
I lined up the hearts from the Joyful Hearts set, on the acrylic block and then stamped them all at the same time to make sure that I got a good straight placement. I used dye ink to create a nice bright color. Then I went back and stamped the sentiment from the Everyday Occasions set. A few jewels was all I needed to complete this card!

2 comments:

  1. So clean and simple and beautiful! The detailed hearts look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    This is so pretty! Thank you! <3
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete