Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wishing You Happiness Behond Measure

Susie from The Dies Have It here with an alternative to a gift tag.  I've had a wedding gift ready to go for a few weeks, but I hadn't made the tag yet.  I decided to use a tube (coming soon to Joy's Life) instead of a more standard gift tag.  I used a sentiment and an image from a new stamp set, Tag Your It, Set Two. If you are looking for this stamp set, you can  find it right here.

Now here is my little tube for you to see:


And here is a close up of the sentiment:


I have the details on how I made this on my blog and I hope you'll come by to see me at The Dies Have It.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the papers inside & all the cute details!!
    Laura :)
    http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete