Sunday, April 22, 2012

We are a great Pear!

Hello... it's Lori from got2bcrafting!   This week is Joy's wedding anniversary and the DT is celebrating with her by making our projects all about LOVE!!! :)

Today I am using a stamp from Yummy Puns. Ever since I first saw this stamp, this card has been floating around in my head.... it was nice to finally bring it to life!!!  I don't often make cards on white cardstock, but I thought that the colors really popped with the white background.   So Joy, this card is for you and your hubby!! 
Happy Anniversary!!


Here is a closer look at this great stamp:






You can find this stamp set, along with all of the other awesome stamps right here.

If you would like more details about my card, you can visit me here at my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you will come back tomorrow to see what great projects some of the other DT members will be sharing.



2 comments:

  1. Lori,
    Thank you for this adorable card! That looks just like me and DH! ;)
    Super Hugs,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete