Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hugs and Kisses!

Hi Everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here
to show you my project for this week.

This week is all about decorating these fun tubes.
I decided to make a cute little project to hang from
hubby's closet door handle as a surprise for him when
he wakes up and is getting ready for work.




A picture of the tube out of the holder:



My sentiment came from the Wintery Puns stamp set:

To see this stamp set, as well as all the other fabulous sets from Joy's Life, click HERE

For more info on my project, check out my blog post HERE

Have a great crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the little box! How cute!! And the kisses fit perfectly in there! :)
    Laura :)
    http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete