Monday, April 2, 2012

To One of my Favorite Peeps...


Hello everyone! It’s Julie aka Cricut Chick …
Here I am again…with another post for the 
Joy’s Life Design Team!
This week our challenge is to do any project 
that is Easter or Spring related.

I have been so excited to do this project
because I wanted to use the
“To One of my Favorite Peeps” stamp. 
It’s from the Joy’s Life stamp set called
“Barnyard Puns”

My project for today is called
“Peep S’Mores”
Take a look…



Don't you just love this project???
Wasn't that stamp just PERFECT for this???
You can find this stamp and all of Joy's stamp sets HERE
If you want to see more pics or to get 
more information on this 
project and baking instructions... 
Please head over to my blog HERE 

Hope you enjoyed my Peeps:)

Have a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment