Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Whole Latte Love

Welcome back everyone, Sarabeth here with another day of sharing our "Lovely" themed creations in celebration of Joy's Wedding Anniversary-Happy Happy to you & the hubby Joy!!!!!  I had a Latte of fun using the "A Whole Latte Love" stamp from Joy's Lifes You're So Punny stamp set.  I created a card for that special someone I hold dear to my heart, my BF Jen...she is going through a rough time right now and I wanted to show her I got nothing but love for her <3



Mmmm, mmmm...makes me want to go on a Starbucks run lol!  Don't forget to keep scrolling down to check out the rest of the DT's "Love" themed creations-they are all just super cute!

Happy Scrappin'!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Sarabeth,
    You had me at latte. ;) I love your awesome card. This is one of my favorite sentiments too. Uh, if I created the sentiment, can I actually say that? LOL!
    Thank you, Sarabeth!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete