Monday, April 16, 2012

Friendship Tube

Hi Everyone! Nina here with another project for Joy's Life Stamps! I am so excited about Joy's new release. Today I am using three sets on this friendship tube.

Hearts and sentiment "best friends" from Joyful Hearts Set; "enjoy" from Sweet Popsicle Puns and littler heart from Tag You're It Set One. Yummy, right? The tube and the twines are also from Joy (Wink!) 

When I first got the Joyful Hearts set, I knew it would be perfect for a tube project! I stamped the heart and vertical sentiment "best friends" on a scrap of paper and put it in the tube:) I cut out another heart and poped it on with some foam adhesive:) I used a 1-1/4" scallop for the cap: See how the "enjoy" and the little heart fit nicely on it? Love!


Do you know that the Marvy extra jumbo heart punch is perfect for the hearts? See the photo below :) Just enough bleed that you do not need to be perfect to have a perfect heart! :) Easy!




The stamps are now available hereThank you for stopping by Joy's Life Design Team Blog today! Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute Nina. How awesome the punch works well with the hearts.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love that heart!!
    Laura :)
    http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete