Monday, April 23, 2012

Love is the Honey Card

Happy 19th wedding anniversary to Joy and her hubby! Wow! Wish you love and laughter, now and forever!



I just love this "Life is the flower for which love is the honey by Victor Hugo" sentiment from Tag You're It Set Two! So very sweet and elegant!



The heart and the fancy borders are from Joyful Hearts Set. I heat embossed them in white.



You can shop for Joy's high quality stamps here and find out more about how I made the flower embellishment on my blog.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Nina,
    WOW. WOOOOWWWW.
    Thank you so much for creating this beautiful card. It's even more than I had imagined when I dreamed of what could be made with these stamps. I'm honored.
    Thank you!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete