Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wishing You A Harmonious Day!

Hi Everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here
to show you my project for this week.

This week we are all about showing you
some projects made with the
great new stamps that were released this month.



I decided to make a little gift tin
out of a CD/DVD case to send to my daughter.
She is getting ready to come home for the summer
and I will put a blank CD in here so that she may burn a
little playlist for her drive home.

My sentiment came from the
set titled "Tag You're It--Set One"


To see this stamp set, as well as all the other fabulous sets from Joy's Life, click HERE
You can find the CD/DVD case there also ;)

For more info on my project, click out my blog post HERE

Have a great crafty day :)

2 comments:

  1. Stacey,
    This is so cute! I love all the detail and the colors that you chose. Making this for your daughter to create a drive home playlist is so sweet! I'll have to remember that for my own daughter.
    Super Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Super Cute and Fun Project!!

    ReplyDelete