Friday, April 6, 2012

Sweet Treats Gable Box

Hi Everyone!
Stacey here showing you my project for this week.

This week we were asked to make anything Easter or Spring related.

I don't know about you, but my mind always goes to
candy when I think about spring, especially jelly beans. haha!

I decided to make a cute little gable box filled with some jelly beans for my project this week.



For my stamp, I decided to use the "Yum Sweet Treats"


I love those spring colors and that stamp is perfect for
all your sweet treat projects :)

You can view this stamp set and all the rest of Joy's Life wonderful stamps HERE

For more info on my project, you can visit my blog post HERE

Have a great crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Love the ribbon you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Love the ribbon you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, Stacey! I love the color you chose and the stamped layered scalloped circles look so good!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete