Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary My Love

 Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More... This week is Joy's wedding anniversary so we are making projects using love/anniversary as our theme. I chose to use "Happy Anniversary My Love" from Everyday Occasions. This set is so amazing! It is so easy to find the perfect sentiment with all the choices! 
And here is a close-up of the amazing stamps! 

To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...

And to see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....

Have a great day! :) 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Laura... this is absolutely stunning!! I really realll LOVE this card! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    What a pretty card!! I love the sentiment you created. It's the first time I've seen that particular sentiment put together. You are so smart and creative!
    Thank you so much for creating such a pretty card. :)
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete