Sunday, July 29, 2012

Berry Best Wishes

Hello everyone... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!  I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!
This week the DT is showcasing projects using  either Yummy Puns or Popscicle Puns.
Now, I am usually a more "cutesy" or "whimsical" kind of person, but every once in awhile I get an idea that is a little more, I don't know... maybe traditional??   Anyway, I saw this cute strawberry image and thought it would go very well with Joy's Berry Best Wishes sentiment stamp from the Yummy Puns set.


 Here is a closer look at the stamp:

I just love the different fonts Joy used for this stamp, don't you?
You can find this stamp set, along with all the other awesome sets right here at the Joy's Life Product's page.

If you would like more information about my project today, please come visit me at my blog.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Please come back tomorrow to see what some of the other DT members will be sharing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment