Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pun in the Sun card

It's Megan here, thrilled to be working with these brand new stamps! I just adore the new Pun in the Sun set! For this first project I wanted to go with something that just SCREAMED summer to me. For me, that's sitting in a chair by the beach. I adore those photos of the back of a chair under a palm tree, looking out at the water. That's the feel I was going for here.
I used the Life is a Beach cricut cartridge to cut the Bazzill cardstock into the wave card, palm trees and beach chair. I used the 'Shore do miss you' stamp from the Pun in the Sun set and heat embossed it.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and be on the lookout for LOTS more Pun in the Sun projects from me. For more details on this card, stop by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment