Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Popping By to say Hi! - shape card

Hello everyone...it's Lori with got2bcrafting!!
This week the Design Team was asked to create a "shape" card.  I was super excited about this because I don't really do "shape" cards, other than maybe a scalloped circle or something like that.
I knew right away what I wanted to do when I came across this sentiment:

Here's a close up of awesome stamp:


Isn't that stamp just perfect???
It's from the VERY popular YUMMY PUNS stamp set, which is now in stock. :)   You can find this set, along with all the other fabulous stamp sets right here at the Joy's Life product page.

If you would like to see more information about my card today, please come visit my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you will come back tomorrow to see what some of the other DT members have to share. :)

3 comments: