Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You're A Smart Cookie

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week we are making some fun shaped cards! I made 2 shaped tags to give on a gift! This would be perfect for a child's report card celebration, testing celebration or "just because"! 



I used "You're a Smart Cookie" from Yummy Puns...Aren't these just the cutest??!! I love how they turned out! :)


Here is a close-up of the super cute stamps...




To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...


To see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....Have a great day! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Laura, that Oreo cookie looked so real I was like...Laura put a stamp on a real Oreo? Say what? LOL! This is SO CUTE!! I'm going to your blog to read more about them. :)
    Super hugs,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo fabulous! Definitely going to be doing this as a back to school treat for my staff members--I think college students will LOVE your idea :)

    ReplyDelete