Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere!!!

Sarabeth here from Chronicles of Sarita with a Layout to share with you!  If you haven't already noticed, the Design Team has been put to the test by Joy once again...create anything we wanted while playing with the Fun In The Sun Stamp Set!  I created this Layout for my 8 1/2 x 11 Aruba album:


 Joy's Life Stamps used:
"It's Five O'Clock Somewhere" & "hugs sand kisses"
-both from the Fun In The Sun stamp set

Take a peek at a few close-ups:

Check out Fun In the Sun stamps by Joy's Life:

In my top faves, I have to admit that Halloween Puns is my #1 fave!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  For more info and deets on my Layout, stop on by my blog HERE to check it out.  See you there!

Happy Stamping & Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment