Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yummy Fruity Fun Gifts


Hello and Happy 4th of July everyone.
I am here to share a quick couple of gift ideas.
I am using the set called YUMMY PUNS.


This is a cute little box I found the pattern on SplitcoastStampers.


I filled the box with strawberry licorice and added the "berry best wishes" sentiment to the box.


Perfect touch.  I love having all these sentiments, it seems I have a sentiment for everything now.


My next project is this little piece of cake gift box.


Again, using a phrase from the Yummy Pun set.


This would be the perfect touch for a bridal shower, little girl party, tea party etc.


These gift boxes were quick and easy to throw together and decorate.  Using Joy's Life stamps, I was sure to have the perfect sentiment to go along with the box! 


Hopefully I've given you some fun ideas to try sometime soon!
Have a great holiday.  This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana with today's post.

1 comment: