Monday, July 23, 2012

Had a Ruff Day?? Altered Tin box

Hello everyone... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
I am so excited to share my project with you this week.
The DT was asked to create a project using one of the awesome tins that Joy is now selling.  I must admit, I wasn't really sure what I was going to do at first, but then I saw this cute little stamp and knew the perfect use for this tin.

Do you know what is inside???
What do you sometimes need for those "Ruff" kind of days??  Well, I sometimes get a bit of a headache and need to take an Ibuprophen. I thought this would be a great way to store some in my purse!!!  

What do you think?  Kind of fun right?  :)
You know what else is fun?  This stamp is not actually curved, but it was super easy to bend to fit inside the circle perfectly!

You can find this awesome tin, as well as the cute little stamp from the You're So Punny stamp set,  right here on Joy's products page.

If you would like to see more information about my project today, please come over and visit me at my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!! What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete