Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July - Home decor

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY everyone!!
Hi, it's Lori with got2bcrafting!  I hope you all have a fabulous day planned with lots of fun, food and FAMILY!
Today I am sharing a project I created to help celebrate this wonderful holiday.  I used the VERY versatile stamp sets Holiday Occasions and Everyday Occasions... I truly LOVE how I can always combined these for the perfect sentiment. :)



You can find these awesome stamps at the Joy's Life product page, along with all of her other amazing stamp sets and crafting goodies!

For more detail regarding my project today, please come visit me at my blog!

Thanks for stopping by today; I hope you will join us again tomorrow to see what some of the other DT members have to share.


HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment