Monday, July 30, 2012

One of a Kind Card

Hello and Happy Monday.
I am here with my last post for July and we have been using a couple of different stamp sets.
I choose to use Sweet Popsicle Puns.


When I first got this set, I was so excited.  I mean could this set be any cuter?
For this card, I started my taking 2 of the Popsicle stamps and stamped them in 2 different colors. You can see the idea was to have 3 identical and 1 different than the other 3.


Then I embossed the phrase "you're one of a kind" in black and ruffled some crepe paper behind the mounted phrase to make the phrase really stand out.


A couple of of special embellishments here and there really make this card really extra special.


I love the whimsical polka dots and color scheme, don't you??


Well, are you ready for the new week and the new month?  Brace yourself, both are upon us!!
This has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabana with today's Joy's Life.com post.

No comments:

Post a Comment