Saturday, July 14, 2012

happy birthday cupcake card.

Hey guys! Hope you joined us yesterday for the blog hop, and if you missed out, it's not too late to check it out. Just start here.

This week we're working on shaped cards and I only produced a half shaped card so I hope you'll forgive me. I really was so caught up in it that I didn't realize until I was done that the goal was a shaped card.
I used Everyday Occasions stamp set and this set is has so many opotions because there are so many different words to choose from. I stamped the inside of my card too, which isn't something I routinely do.
Check out my blog if you want to see more - and I'm doing a random giveaway from all the comments on my blog hop entry so make sure you check that out as well!

1 comment:

  1. I like how your card is shaped on the front and a rectangle on back! I wana try one like it!

    ReplyDelete