Wednesday, July 25, 2012

That Stinks!

Hey everyone!  Sarabeth here today from Chronicles of Sarita with another fun Tin project.  The design team was challenged to create something using Joy's Life tin craft containers.  I used the 4oz. metal paint can with lid shown here:
you can purchase this can along with other craft containers HERE :)

I came up with something a little different, here it is:

You bet I have this little guy sitting pretty in the b-room lol,
I already got quite a few giggles out of it :)


Joy's Life Product used:
"That Stinks" from Wild Life Puns
4oz. Metal Paint Can w/ Lid

Other Products used:
scrap of misc patterned paper (not sure where it came from :( )
Twine from the Twinery in Blue
Archival Ink (Black)
tea light candle (Michaels)
small piece of foam- will be removed when candle is lit :)


Happy Scrappin' everyone!
I hope you all are enjoying the amazing DT creations this week! 

1 comment: