Monday, March 5, 2012

All Occasion Cards

Hi! Patty here from The Crafty Kitten. I'm excited today because
this is the first day that I post as a DT member for Joy's Life!
Our first week's project is to do whatever we wanted to do!

I made a set of all occasion cards using Cricut's Create A Critter
cartridge and stamps from Joy's Lots Of Pun set.

Here's one card I made:



A closeup of the rubber stamp I used.
(I LOVE how you can curve clear stamps to fit around an area!)


Here is the whole set! Pretty fun, huh?


Hop over to my blog to see closeups of the cards in this set and the details of how I made them!

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this set. I love all the bright colors.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love the monochrome look, plus you showcased the stamps perfectly! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Set!! I LOVE the pattern papers and the colors!! Super cute cuts!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @
    http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete