Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Eye Love You"

Good day to you!!!! Sarabeth back with a fun Halloween Card to share with you all. Ever since I can remember, for any Holiday; big or small, or for any thing fun in between, our family has always exchanged what we call "little sillies". Those are special little sillies that we make or gift each other, just a little token to make you smile. Here is a little sillie I created for my hubby!


Hubby loved it and I was so happy when he said he wanted to keep this on his desk at work. Can't wait to hear what the rest of the guys have to say about it-hee hee! For more details on my card, be sure to stop on by my blog HERE.

I used the "Eye Love You" stamp from the Halloween Puns Stamps collection-it's certainly one of my favorites!!!!! That's all for now, hope you have been enjoying the rest of the DT creations because I sure have! Everyone is doing such an amazing job! Happy scrappin' and enjoy your Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Eye love this card... it is too cute!! The colors and patterns are fabulous. I love your little family tradition, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo stealing this! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Love the pattern paper.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito lindo amei, adoro passar por aqui, vou seguir seu blog para acompanhar suas novidades ok? Mil beijos linda!Parabéns.

    ReplyDelete