Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hey Chickie! Cricut card

Hello my crafty friends!  It's Lori from got2bcrafting !  Today is my first day posting as a member of Joy's Life Design Team.  I am so SUPER excited to be a part of this amazing team and I am looking forward to sharing some fun projects with you over the next 3 months.  I absolutely adore Joy, and her stamps are awesome!! For our first project, it was anything goes.  I have been wanting to use the "Hey Chickie" stamp from the Lots of Pun stamps for a while now, so this was the perfect opportunity.  :)  I put the little chickie on an action wobble... love those things! Let me know what you think!!


Sentiment stamp:   JL "Lots of Pun" found here
More details about my card can be found at my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by the Joy's Life DT blog today. I hope you will check in with us daily to see what inspiring projects the DT will have for you. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so stinkin cute. Love the little twine bow!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little wobbly chicken is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God!! So adorable!! I love all the polka dots!! Too cute!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete