Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweet Baby

Hi everyone,  it's Lori from got2bcrafting. This week Joy asked us to make a card/layout with movement. Originally I was going to make a card using an action wobble, but I decided I needed to try something different. Although very simple in concept, I thought the image hanging from the twine worked pretty good for this card.

In motion:
Rock a Bye Baby

Here's a better look at Joy's stamp:

I made this custom sentiment using two stamps from  Joy's Life Everyday Occasions stamp set.


You can view or purchase this stamp set, along with all the other Joy's Life stamps here.

For more details about my card, you can go to my blog here.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what inspiring projects our DT has to share with you.



3 comments:

  1. Lori, that is beautiful!! I LOVE that baby cut!! Gorgeous!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete