Saturday, March 24, 2012

You're A Deer Friend Surprise Pop Up Slider Card

Hello, everyone!  It's Patty here
 from the  Crafty Kitten!  

This week on Joy's DT Blog, we are featuring fancy folds.   I thought I would try a Surprise Pop Up Slider card for the first time!  I found it to be really simple & fun! 

Here's a shot of the card when it is closed:


And here is what it looks like when you pull the top slider part out:
Now for a closeup of the stamp I used.  This saying comes from Joy's Wild Life Puns set.  If you don't have this fun set yet, you can get it HERE!


For details on how I made this super simple but fun card, visit my blog

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I LOVE that Deer!! So adorable!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete