Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Labor Day Card

Hello Everyone!  It's Julie aka Cricut Chick...
Here I am again with another 
post for the Joy's Life Design Team!

This week we are using two awesome
sets of Joy's Life stamps.  I had fun with this one!
Take a look at my cute card...





For this card, I used 8 different stamps
from two of Joy's collections called
"Holiday Occasions" and "Everyday Occasions"
That's what makes these sets so much fun!
You can mix and match them to come up with
almost anything...
Check out all of Joy's stamp sets HERE...

All of the details about my card are over on my BLOG
Please stop over and check it out:)

Have an Amazing Day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the embossing and the papers you used! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to use LABOR day for this card. I never would have thought of that! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love how you mix and match all the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Julie! I love the papers you chose and design of the card! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful, Julie!! I love the sentiment, when I read that you were going to use that sentiment I was confused, LOL. I love that cut!! You are awesome with bows!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so bright and beautiful!! I love it! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card. Fabulous you used 8 stamps. Love it!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete