Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary Card

Hello everyone!  This is Amy, a.k.a. redheaded crafter!   Today I have a card for you using the Everyday Occasions stamp set...  This is an awesome stamp set, with tons of different combinations to match any occasion you need!  :)  I love the way the two different fonts look together...  Hope you enjoy!



See all of the Joy's Life stamp sets HERE!

For more details about my project, I would love for you to visit me HERE!

Have a wonderful day!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the detail on this shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the shape and the embossing.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy that card is gorgeous!! The embossing made the difference, it looks great!! That flower is beautiful!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @
    http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant and the shape is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete