Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Bird-Day

Hi Stamping Friends!

Susie from The Dies Have It here with a fun birthday card to share with you.  The design team task this week was to create a project using the Joy's Life Wild Life Puns stamp sets.This is such a cute set.  Now if you look at the stamp set and think, "I don't see the stamp you used."  Look again.  It is in this set, but I had to cut the stamp between the words in order to fit it on my tag.  It doesn't hurt the stamp a bit....but gives it double duty!

Here is what I created for you:
 

And here is a close up of the sentiment:



 Take a look here to see this stamp set and many more.

I have project details on my blog and would love for you to visit me here.  See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how you looped the twine on the brads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the colors and the twine.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the colors!! What a great card!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete