Friday, March 2, 2012

Boy Scouts Silhouette Card..




Hello everyone! It’s me, Julie aka Cricut Chick…
This is such an exciting day for me to finally get
started on my first post for the spring 2012
Joys Life Design Team! Here is my
cute little card…


For this card I decided to use the "Scouts Rule" stamp

From Joy’s collection called "Wild Life Puns"…

Check out all of Joy’s stamp sets HERE

All of the details about my card are over on my BLOG
I would love for you to come and check it out:)

Have an Amazing day!

9 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card Julie. Love the embossing and the scout uniform is adorable it has awesome detail.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Cricut Chick aka Julie Nice work and love how clear your photo and close up came out... adorable and Joy blessed to have you back...
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. I love the different textures you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You did a fanastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, what a fabulous card! The details and textures add so much to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love it! The little scout uniform is adorable! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Julie! love all the detail and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool card!! I LOVE the rope!! Awesome!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete