Thursday, March 8, 2012

Going Home Layout

Hello!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap!! 
This week at Joy's Life we are featuring the
 Everyday Occasions Stamps and the Holiday Occasions Stamps. 
I love these sets because they give you the opportunity to 
mix and match to make your own sentiments.
You can buy both of them HERE!!

My daughter is almost three but this photo 
was taken a three days after she was born, 
when we were finally taking her home. 
She was sooo quiet and, such a good baby. 


I dressed up this piece of chipboard with a little twine and a puffies sticker. 
The blue paper is the back of the neighborhood paper, which I also used for the title 
and I heat embossed the sentiments with white embossing powder.  
For the word Baby I used the Everyday Occasions Stamps Set 
and the rest are from the Holiday Occasion Set.


Behind the photo I hid this tag and on the back of the tag I'm going to babble a little about the trip home. 
The Mother's Day stamp is from the Holiday Occasions Stamp Set. 

It took me three years to scrapbook this photo but I really liked it, I hope you like too!!
For more close ups you can check out my blog Earthy Scrap.
Take Care!!


8 comments:

  1. So sweet, Jennie! My daughter was born almost four years ago on May 9. It was two days before Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Worth the three year wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this page! It is awesome Jennie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice job, Jennie! I like all the page elements and layout! Well worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet little baby and a fantastic LO! My DD was born on May 9th, but it was 4 days before Mother's Day that year. I love when I get to share Mother's Day with her birthday, it's just so perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful LO and a sweet baby.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete