Friday, March 2, 2012

Trick or Treat Super Stamped Layout

Hi!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
I know is March but I just printed out 1,000 pictures...
 (I'm not exaggerating). 
In this bunch there are Halloween, 
Christmas and a lot more pictures. 
Since this first week is Designer's Choice I just looked at my
 Joy's Life Stamps and got a Halloween-y vibe.

I love double layouts, it just gives you the opportunity 
to put together so many photos and embellishments. 
All the stamps I used on this layout are from the Halloween Puns Stamps
I used my Studio G Ink Pads, I just love these stamps in color.
 In the last one I used two shades of purple to make the illusion of a shadow. 

I hope you liked my double layout!!
If you want to see more details 
you can visit me at Earthy Scrap.
Take Care!!
Jennie :0)