Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easter Peep Basket

Hi everyone! Stacey here, showing you a fun little project that I made using those awesome Joy's Life Stamps!

This week was up to the designers to create whatever we wanted, so I thought I would get a head start on some cute little Easter projects for family and friends.

Here is what I created:


              and a close up of that adorable sentiment:



Isn't that sentiment perfect? I used the Barnyard Puns Stamp Set, it has so many cute sentiments on it.

You can buy Joy's Life Stamps HERE

You can find more details about my project on my blog post HERE

Have a great crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how cute this is! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And where in the world did you get those ADORABLE peep buttons? SO CUTE TOO! Thank you Stacey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so cute!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute basket!! So adorable!! I love the bunny buttons!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @
    http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete