Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pirate Birthday Twisted Easel Card

Hello everyone!  This is Amy, a.k.a. redheaded crafter!   Today I have a card for you using the You're So Punny stamp set...  I literally can't get enough of this stamp set!!!!  Our challenge this week was to create a card with an interesting fold.  I decided to make a twisted easel card...  I love the way these turn out!  Hope you enjoy!



See all of the Joy's Life stamp sets HERE!

For more details about my project, I would love for you to visit me HERE!

Have a wonderful day!  :)

4 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome card. The sentiment goes perfectly.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!! I love all the colors and textures you used, plus that sentiment is absolutely perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! I've never try that style, thanks for the idea!! Those cuts are gorgeous!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright bold colors you used on here and all the different layers! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete