Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Shadow Box Card

Hello, everyone! Patty here from The Crafty Kitten!

For this weeks DT Project, I created a Birthday Shadow Box Card with my Silhouette Cameo! I had never done one of these before and I found that they are easy to do AND cool looking!

Here's what I came up with:



Here's a closeup of the stamp I used from Joy's Life's Everyday
Occasions and Holiday Occasions Stamp sets. I love that you can mix
and match between the two sets!


Hope you like it!
For more details on how I made this card, visit my blog at here!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow... this is sooo pretty!! I love the style of this card, I might have to give it a try. I can't wait until I have some time to sit down and really learn how to use my Cameo.
    Great job Patty!

    ReplyDelete