Saturday, June 9, 2012

Father's Day Cricut Card

Hello my friends, it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
Since Father's Day is right around the corner, this week we are creating projects to honor those special dad's in our lives.

I, once again, turned to my favorite stamp sets, Everyday Occasions and Holiday Occasions to create the perfect sentiment.

Here is a closer look at my sentiment:

It really is amazing how many awesome sentiments you can make with these sets, they are very versatile!

To view these stamps and the rest of Joy's products, you can check them out here.

If you would like more details about my card, please visit me at my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to stop by everyday for more DT inspiration.

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

  1. Ca-Ute! Love the car & the color! The gems for headlights is pure genious! That paper is a fabulous choice as is the plain, torn look on the background for the car itself. Great job.
    kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete