Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cool Snail Mail!!

Hello Sunshine!! It's me Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
How hot is it!! Well our challenge this week is to be inspired by the 
Summer colors: Yellow, Orange and Turquoise.
 I made a little Summer Project Combo to inspire you to send a little snail mail.
DSCN3796.jpg DSCN3796

For my card I used the new stamp set Pun In The Sun which is available with FREE SHIPPING!! This is the set you need to make all your summer cards!! 

DSCN3797.jpg DSCN3797

I also added some patterned paper to an envelope and the magic touch was the sentiments from the Lots Of Puns Set. On the bottom I used a sentiment of the new set Pun In The Sun. 
For a little extra touch I faux stitched the envelope.
DSCN3798.jpg DSCN3798

I hope you enjoyed this little Summery Combo!!
Take Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment