Friday, June 8, 2012

It's All In The Smile

Hi!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
This week are doing projects to honor those special Dads :0)
I of course, picked my husband which is the best dad I've ever met.

 My daughter is crazy in love with her dad and right now she is in that Electra Complex Stage and she is the only one allowed to love him right now LOL

She looks tons like him and they do the same silly faces :0) 

I LOVE this quote and you can find it on the Tag You're It Set Number Two
I used my Memento Ink to stamp the sentiment on this kind of glossy journaling card. I just let it dry for a few minutes and it sets perfectly!!

The "Hello Sweetie" Sentiment is from the Yummy Puns Stamp Set

I hope you like my Smash Double :0)
Take Care!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I LOVE the hug, Daddy & Daddy's Girl!
    So cute, very nice personal touches like the Bird & the Quote. That smug little look on her face is so cute, like, "Yup, He's MY Daddy, back away slowly"! She is so cute. TFS
    kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete