Friday, June 15, 2012

Wishing you a Banner Year!

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week our challenge is to make a birthday card or project! We have several birthdays this month on the DT but the birthday this month that is special to me is my oldest son...he will be 17 next weekend!! WOW! Where did the time go??


Anyway...here is my birthday card for this week...


I chose to use "Wishing You a Banner Year" from the set You're So Punny! I really love all these bright colors! :)


Here is a close-up of the fabulous stamp...



To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...
And LOOK!! Joy has a brand new set just in time for summer! AND Yummy Puns is now back in stock!! 

2 SET BUNDLE
ORDER Pun In the Sun and Yummy Puns
and save 10% AND get FREE SHIPPING!!!! 
PRICE: $26.98 + FREE SHIPPING
 

To see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....
Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment