Friday, June 22, 2012

Have a Pasta-tively Great Day! :)

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week we are making TAGS! I am just LOVING making tags recently!! They are SO much fun and you can make such an impact with such a little space! 


We are using the sets Tag You're It One & Two....so I chose to use "Have a Pasta-tively Great Day" from set two. Isn't this the cutest saying?!?! 


I want to put a gift card on the back for Olive Garden (yum!!) but didn't get over there to get the giftcard yet! So let's use our imagination! ;) 




And here is a close-up of the amazing stamp! 




To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...



To see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....
Have a great day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment