Friday, June 29, 2012

Wedding Card with Bold and Bright Colors

Since our current Challenge here at Joy's Life Design Team is using the colors Orange, Turquoise and Yellow, and over on the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Blog, the current Challenge is Wedding and/or Anniversary, I combined the challenges for my post today.  So my challenge was to make a wedding card using the colors, Orange, Turquoise and Yellow.

Here is what I came up with Joy's Life Stamps and Cheery Lynn Designs Dies.


I started by cutting my background pieces with the Scalloped Rectangles.  I embossed the Turquoise paper with the Dotted Swiss Embossing Plate and the Orange paper with the Black Eyed Susan Embossing Plate.


I made the pears out of the smallest of the eggs in the Nesting Eggs set.  I then just altered the egg to make it look more like a pear and less like and egg.


I embellished the rest of the card with Pretty Petals






The cute phrase is actually 2 parts of 2 different phrases combined to make this perfect wedding card.
Bot phrases are from a set called Yummy Puns by Joy's Life Stamps.
I hope you have enjoyed my offbeat humor in my project today.
This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana with today's post.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This card looking cute, i agree with you but from my point of view yellow color provides more brightness to this card. If any other colors was used, then it look more beautiful.

      click here

      Delete