Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tie-m to Celebrate- Father's Day

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week our challenge is to make a Father's Day card or project! I chose to use "Tie-m to Celebrate" from the You're so Punny stamp set! This is a great sentiment & card for any occasion, not just Father's Day! This could be used for a promotion, birthday and so much more! 




And here is a close-up of the amazing stamps! :)





To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...

And to see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....

Have a great day! :) 



2 comments:

  1. OMG! Bout tie-m someone comes up w/ such a
    tie-m-less piece! I think you nailed it this
    tie-m! AND, talk abut perfect tie-m-ing!!! Okay, I think my Tie-m is up! See ya next tie-m!
    Thank you for allowing me such a good time. LOL Gotcha! kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! This is great! Who knew you could tie-m so tie-ms!! :)

      Delete