Tuesday, June 26, 2012

enjoy the summer

Hey guys! I'm sharing a summer layout using summer colors & the newest stamp set that Joy released. Pun in the Sun! Summer is my favorite so I'm so excited about this set & I know I am going to get so much use out of it!

What better way to start summer than with a concert?! I don't know about you guys, but summer means concert season around here! Gary Allan is my absolute most favorite country singer & this is the 8th time I've seen him. I thought the "enjoy the summer" stamped on the speech bubble would look cute coming from him.

*sigh*

A better shot of the stamping.
Check out the new Pun in the Sun set at Joy's Life & she also has Yummy Puns back in stock so you better get those while you can!

& if you want to see more of Gary, come see my obsession check him out on my blog Markland & Main.

1 comment: