Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"Best Buddies" Layout

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Sarabeth from Chronicles of Sarita here today to share with you a layout using the super cute Joy's Life stamps!  This week the team's challenge was to Scrapbook-this is definitely an easy one for me since that is what I am mostly comfortable with :)

Check out the layout I created using the "Best Buddies" sentiment from Sweet Popsicle Puns Stamp Set:


Here it is, 1981.  Me & my big sis rockin' the play pool in the backyard.
Definitely a classic lol and definitely one of the activities that made us best buddies :)

click HERE to check out my personal blog post on this layout :)

close up of "Best Buddies" stamp:

Thanks so much for stopping by...keep scrolling and stay tuned for more Scrapbooking Projects by the Design Team!  Happy Scrappin'!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... too cute!! Great LO, love the bright cheerful colors. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete