Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Whale of a Good Time! Cricut card

Hello everyone, it's Lori with got2bcrafting!!
This week we are creating projects inspired by the colors of summer... turquoise, orange and yellow.

I decided to use one of my "go-to" stamp sets Lots of Pun .  This is an older set, but still one of my all time favorites!

Here is a closer look at this fun stamp:



If you do not own this set, you don't know what you are missing.  This set is very versatile and has really fun puns to use on your crafty projects. :)
You can find this set, along with all of Joy's other awesome stamps and crafting goodies, on the Joy's Life Product Page. 

If you would like more details about my card today, please come over and visit me at my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today; be sure to come back everyday for more DT inspiration. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment