Sunday, June 3, 2012

love always - wedding photo frame

Hi everyone... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. :)
Today I am sharing a frame I made to display one of my wedding photos.  I just love the sentiments I used, I think they work perfectly for this project.

Here is a close up of the stamps I used:


"love always" is from Joy's  Tag You're It - Set One
and 
"U+Me={heart}" is from  Sweet Popsicle Puns

You can check out all of Joy's stamps and crafty products right here.

More information about today's project can be found at my blog .

Thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to check back daily for some more DT inspiration! :)


5 comments:

  1. Lori that is so pretty!!
    I LOVE the photo and the paper you used!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wedding photo frames. I like that all frames in android wedding app device.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very nice photo frames and looks very beautiful. This reminds me a close friend wedding using the wedding app and his photo frame was looks like heart.

    ReplyDelete